Welcome to my blog.
I’m Alia Joy. I have written for as long as my chubby fingers could manage a crayon. It’s something I’m compelled to do. I have a story to tell.
I want to share what God has done for me.
Here are 13 random facts about me in no particular order.
1. I have three amazing kids Judah 12, Kaia 8, and Nehemiah 4. I try to teach them stuff.
3. God created coffee because He loves me.
4. I love Him too.
5. I’ve traveled and lived in a lot of different countries. Most of it before I was 5. My parents were missionaries. We kind of always will be. Those stamps in my passport stirred something in my heart. Someday… Africa.
6. I could eat sushi all the time.
7. In the past two years, I’ve learned to garden, sew, decorate cakes, mod podge large amounts of things, tutor 9 kids and actually hold their attention, refinish furniture, and make a really nice pumpkin cake. I’m up for a new challenge. Blogging , here I come.
8. My motto is “how hard could it be? Actually, sometimes it’s really hard. I might need a new motto.
9. I love anatomy and physiology. I can see God’s hand clearly in all of creation. I’m a bit of a science nerd.
11. My mom is my closest girlfriend in the whole world. Awwww.
13. I write it all. My whole life with all my interests, moods, and musings. So you may stumble on a memoir, a fashion post, a DIY project, or a funny story. In my thirties I am realizing I am not one dimensional, so if you stay awhile you’ll realize that at times, I’m all over the place. Can’t get enough? Wanna know more. Here’s 29 Random Things about Me that you never knew you wanted to know but now do anyway.
I hope you’ll take me as I am and I’ll do the same with you.
Leave me a comment or send me an email. I’d love to get to know 12 random things about you as well.